Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
After seeing the caloric content of the Snicker's Salad Recipe, I decided to try formulating a lighter recipe for those watching their waists. If desired, for more snicker's taste add caramel and hot fudge ice cream toppers.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia fat free cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) Cool Whip Free, thawed (or Lite if preferred)
- 4 -6 granny smith apples
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxesjell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix, if you can find it it should be enough to be approximately 3/4 cup
- 6 Snickers miniature candy bars
- Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir in .
- Chill 1 hour before serving.