1 hr 20 mins
Chef #244753's Note:
After seeing the caloric content of the Snicker's Salad Recipe, I decided to try formulating a lighter recipe for those watching their waists. If desired, for more snicker's taste add caramel and hot fudge ice cream toppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package philadelphia fat free cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) Cool Whip Free, thawed (or Lite if preferred)
- 4 -6 granny smith apples
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes jell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix, if you can find it it should be enough to be approximately 3/4 cup
- 6 Snickers miniature candy bars
- 1Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- 2Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 3Chop the apples into chunks and stir in .
- 4Chill 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Snicker's Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 302.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free