1/2 Photos of Lighter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
My version of a recipe from Light and Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla, beat to mix.
- 2In another bowl mix flours, oatmeal, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3Add flour mixture to sugar mixture slowly, alternating with adding pumpkin. Mix well.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 66
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g