Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was passed down from my mother. It is a simple 4 ingredient salad that can be a dessert as well.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks or 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping (aka Cool Whip)
- 1 lb fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- Soften whipped topping.
- Drain pineapple.
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill.
Made for Healthy Choices ABC (May 2008). Really, really easy and very good! What a great way to dairy and fruit into your diet. Thanks Chef #532176 for posting this recipe!