My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and pecans and season to taste using salt, pepper, thyme and basil.
- 2In mixing bowl combine egg, water and milk. Using a wire whisk whip ingredients until well blended.Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Dip chicken in egg wash and then in pecan flour shaking off excess.
- 4In heavy skillet heat oil over medium heat. Pan fry chicken until golden brown on both sides for approximately 7 to 10 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- 5Drain all but 1 teaspoon of oil from skillet keeping pan drippings. Add pecans and saute 1 minute. Remove from heat and deglaze with praline liqueur.
- 6Return to flame being careful as liqueur will ignite.
- 7Add yogurt and bring to a simmer. Season to taste using salt and pepper.
- 8Place chicken breast in the center of a ten inch plate and top with a dollop of the praline cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Pecan Crusted Chicken With Praline Cream
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: