Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
These brownies were so good that it was hard for me to keep from eating the whole batch! : ) I went away for the weekend and when I came back my roomate had eaten all the brownies I made! Obviously she liked them too! You be the judge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine sugars and remaining ingr. in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the flour mixt. to the sugar mixture; stirring just until blended.
- Spread batter in the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
yummy! used light brown sugar and doubled for a 9 x 13 pan...was done in about 30 minutes. thx will be a regular.
My husband and I loved these! I only had regular sized chocolate chips and light brown sugar, but they still turned out great! Very moist - we will make these again for sure!
These were quite good. The only change I made was substituting M&M's mini baking bits for the mini chocolate chips. I thought I had mini chocolate chips on hand when I started the recipe, but as it turned out, I didn't. Rather than substituting regular chocolate chips, I decided the mini M&M's would be a nice option. (They were. :) ) Thanks for posting!