Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These brownies were so good that it was hard for me to keep from eating the whole batch! : ) I went away for the weekend and when I came back my roomate had eaten all the brownies I made! Obviously she liked them too! You be the judge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine sugars and remaining ingr. in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the flour mixt. to the sugar mixture; stirring just until blended.
- Spread batter in the pan and bake for 25 minutes.