Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Inspired by a recipe in the July 2011 Southern Living magazine, here is my lighter version of the peach enchiladas in the featured article. So easy to put together and wonderful with your favorite light vanilla ice cream.
- Separate crescents into triangles.
- Place one peach quarter at the wide end of each triangle and roll up. Place point side down in sprayed casserole dish.
- Mix melted butter, sugar and cinnamon and spoon over the rolls.
- Add lemon lime soda.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Enjoy with your favorite vanilla ice cream.