Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is adapted from another recipe I found here, just with lighter ingredients.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 (14 ounce) cansquartered artichokes
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. soften cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl until spreadable.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients and mix with a spatula.
- 4. Place in a baking dish and bake for 30 min or until bubbly.