Recipe by lesliecoy
This turned out really good for dinner last night. Just as good as fried, honest! and much better for us. Next time though I think I will use Mrs Dash Table Blend instead of Salt and Pepper to give it more flavor.
Top Review by Chef by Chance
This was a very good recipe. My pork chops didn't brown but they were so juicy and tasty. I used Greek Seasoning in place of the salt and pepper which really accented the lemon flavor. I will definitely make this again.
- 4 pork loin chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- Place dry ingredients in a shallow dish and stir.
- Lightly brush the pork chops with the lemon and mayonnaise mixture. Place in crumb mixture and coat evenly.
- Arrange chops on baking pan that has been lightly coated with canola oil spray. Bake on top rack of oven 20 to 25 minutes or until done. I carefully turned my chops over to brown the other side.