Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Based on other Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies but lighter version
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 2. Add nutella and egg and mix well.
- 3. Add egg and mix.
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Slowly add one cup at a time to wet mixture and stir until all is mixed.
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- 7. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes or until done.
So good that you forget they are a lighter version! I baked them for a few extra minutes, they seemed too doughy after 7 minutes. Very good, will be making again.<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2013.