Jester's Lace's Note:
From Everyday Food Light. A nice, healthy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Chop carrots, celery, onion and panko and egg white in a food processor until fully combined. Transfer to a bowl. Add beef, salt and pepper.
- 2Form mixture into a loaf on a baking sheet. Brush with barbecue sauce. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until loaf is 160 degrees in the middle. Brush with sauce again halfway through.
- 3In a saucepan, boil potatoes until done, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and return to pan. Mash with buttermilk until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Steam green beans until tender in a steamer on the stove or in a glass bowl in the microwave with a little water, covered loosely with parchment paper. About 4 to 6 minute Transfer to a bowl. Toss with 1 tbs olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Meatloaf With Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g