I have a full fat version of this posted, this one is equally as good and safe for weight watchers. I came up with it on the weight watchers website and if serving 4 people it is 5 points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook macaroni in boiling (not salted) water until al dente.
- Drain macaroni, place back in pot and add the sour cream, stir well.
- Add the tomatoes to the noodles and mix.
- Add the cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan and stir until well mixed.
- Pour noodle mixture into square casserole dish.
- Mix the remaining parmesan and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake until bubbly and brown (20-30 minutes) and enjoy!