1/2 Photos of Lighter Mac and Cheese With Tomatoes
Red Chef Mama's Note:
I have a full fat version of this posted, this one is equally as good and safe for weight watchers. I came up with it on the weight watchers website and if serving 4 people it is 5 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni in boiling (not salted) water until al dente.
- 3Drain macaroni, place back in pot and add the sour cream, stir well.
- 4Add the tomatoes to the noodles and mix.
- 5Add the cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons of the parmesan and stir until well mixed.
- 6Pour noodle mixture into square casserole dish.
- 7Mix the remaining parmesan and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- 8Bake until bubbly and brown (20-30 minutes) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Mac and Cheese With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 462.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese