Recipe by hellokitty
A lighter snickerdoodle from Betty Crocker. Each cookie has only 75 calories and 2 g of fat.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
I loved the texture, the ease of the recipe (didn't chill the dough either & found it easy to work with!). The only thing is that it wasn't as sweet as my hubby would like, so I may increase that next time (used Splenda). Wonderful low calorie option!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix 11/2 cups sugar, margarine, cream cheese and eggs in a bowl. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Shape dough into 11/4 inch balls. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Roll the balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool.