That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
Sometimes we want a pasta sauce that is a little lighter than the standard heavy cream style of an Alfredo Sauce. This is a great compromise. We have a cavatelli machine and crank out delicious corkscrew pasta- this is the perfect addition!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute olive oil, butter, garlic and red pepper flakes in small sauce pan over medium heat until garlic is slightly browned.
- 2Put milk, neufchatel cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese in a food processor. Blend until creamy and add to pan, stir well. Next, add the chicken broth and lemon juice.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Just before serving, add the remaining parmesan and the mozzarella, stirring until melted and the sauce is well blended.
- 5Serve over hot cooked pasta as desired.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Lemon Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 330.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: