Recipe by Demandy
Inspiration for this one comes from Bumblebee on Allrecipes, but I have modified it to my tastes, and brought down the calories a bit. I like to make this for Super Bowl parties, it is filling and addictive.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened (or fat-free cream cheese)
- 0.5 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, cubed (or salsa)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 8 ounces fat-free refried beans, warmed
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook turkey in skillet, drain fat.
- In large bowl, mix the sour cream and cream cheese and taco seasoning mix with a fork or hand blender.
- Spread meat in the bottom of a glass pie plate or similarly shaped dish.
- Spread refried beans as next layer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture, then veggies, then sprinkle the cheese.