Leslie in Texas's Note:
In an effort to cut the calorioes and fat from one of our favorite dips, this is what I came up.The result is a very flavorful dip that doesn't suffer from the low fat version of ingredients! Our guests loved this. Serve with buttery crackers, lightly toasted baguette slices or as a dip for crudites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature (neufchantel 1/3 less fat)
- 1 tablespoon chives (finely chopped)
- 12 ounces canned crabmeat (2 6 oz. cans)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 drgrees F.
- 2Combine the softened cream cheese with all other ingredients in a shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle top with additional parmesan cheese.
- 4Place prepared dish in oven and heat until hot and bubbly and top is lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven ,allow to cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 457.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: