Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In an effort to cut the calorioes and fat from one of our favorite dips, this is what I came up.The result is a very flavorful dip that doesn't suffer from the low fat version of ingredients! Our guests loved this. Serve with buttery crackers, lightly toasted baguette slices or as a dip for crudites.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature (neufchantel 1/3 less fat)
- 1 tablespoon chives (finely chopped)
- 12 ounces canned crabmeat (2 6 oz. cans)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated plus more for topping
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 drgrees F.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with all other ingredients in a shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with additional parmesan cheese.
- Place prepared dish in oven and heat until hot and bubbly and top is lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven ,allow to cool slightly and serve.