Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light
Make and share this Lighter Hot Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green onion
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- Process garlic and green onion in a food processor until chopped.
- Add parmesan, mayonnaise, cream cheese and lemon juice. Process until almost smooth.
- Stir in artichoke hearts. Coat gratin dish with cooking spray. Pour in dip mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minute.