I love stroganoff and this is one I can eat without feeling too guilty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef (no more than 10% fat)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons wine (whatever you have)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream (or light sc or fat-free plain yogurt)
- 12 ounces cooked No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 1Melt butter in large nonstick skillet; add wine and onions; cook until soft.
- 2Remove from skillet, set aside.
- 3Add meat to skillet; cook thoroughly.
- 4Stir in flour.
- 5Slowly add broth while stirring.
- 6Add onion and drained mushrooms.
- 7Cook over med-low until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 8Remove from heat; add sour cream and heat through.
- 9Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'Lighter' Hamburger Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
No Yolks egg noodle substitute