1/1 Photo of Lighter Ham & Noodle Casserole
A lighter version of ham and cheese noodle casserole, it uses cottage cheese and veggies for fillers, and tastiness from dill. Even the kids devoured this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g fine noodles (yolk free, uncooked)
- 354.88 ml small curd cottage cheese
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 236.59 ml cooked ham, cubed
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml nonfat milk
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- 2Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Ham & Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g