Recipe by jonesies
A lighter version of ham and cheese noodle casserole, it uses cottage cheese and veggies for fillers, and tastiness from dill. Even the kids devoured this one.
Top Review by *Parsley*
For a "lighter" casserole, this is really creamy and tasty. I loved the dill flavor. I chose broccoli for the vegetable. I used wide noodles because that's what I had. The only thing I added was some chopped onion. Thanx for a great "lighter" ham casserole!
- 170.09 g fine noodles (yolk free, uncooked)
- 354.88 ml small curd cottage cheese
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 236.59 ml cooked ham, cubed
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml nonfat milk
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.