1/1 Photo of Lighter Ham & Noodle Casserole
A lighter version of ham and cheese noodle casserole, it uses cottage cheese and veggies for fillers, and tastiness from dill. Even the kids devoured this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces fine noodles (yolk free, uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- 2Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 3Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Ham & Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g