Recipe by Mims & Squims
Delicious, decadent, and easier on your waistline! Note: prep & cook time does not include letting cake sit overnight.
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup light margarine
- 1⁄3 cup egg white
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate mousse mix
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 3 Skor candy bars
- 3 cups fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together water, cocoa & baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream together margarine & sugar. Beat in egg whitess.
- Add flour, milk, & cocoa mixture. Add vanilla & mix well.
- Bake in greased & floured 9x13” cake pan 30 minute
- With fork, puncture top of baked cake and drizzle with kahlua.
- Cover with saran wrap & rest overnight.
- Prepare mousse according to package directions.
- Crumble cake into large pieces. Finely chop Skor bars.
- In a large glass trifle dish, layer cake, mousse, cool whip, and Skor bars. Repeat.
- Refrigerate (best served a day or two after making).