Not sure where the original version came from but this includes my tweaks over the years. The results are a lovely crepe than can used for entreés or desserts without having to worry about fat and calories. Bon appettit! For those following Weight Watchers, it's 2 points per serving.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites; add the remaining liquid ingredients.
- Pour the beaten liquids into the flour mixture.
- Don't overmix; ignore small lumps.
- Refrigerate batter for 30 minutes.
- Wipe a hot 6 inch non-stick pan lightly with oil.
- Spoon batter into the pan and let it spread until thin (tip pan if necessary).
- When browned on bottom, flip over to brown the other side.
- Note the two sides will look quite different.