1/5 Photos of Lighter Crepes
Not sure where the original version came from but this includes my tweaks over the years. The results are a lovely crepe than can used for entreés or desserts without having to worry about fat and calories. Bon appettit! For those following Weight Watchers, it's 2 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift all dry ingredients together and make a well in the center.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites; add the remaining liquid ingredients.
- 3Pour the beaten liquids into the flour mixture.
- 4Don't overmix; ignore small lumps.
- 5Refrigerate batter for 30 minutes.
- 6Wipe a hot 6 inch non-stick pan lightly with oil.
- 7Spoon batter into the pan and let it spread until thin (tip pan if necessary).
- 8When browned on bottom, flip over to brown the other side.
- 9Note the two sides will look quite different.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g