Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick way to add some interest to peas and carrots. I add a good sprinkle of Molly McButter to the finished dish. It tastes better and doesn't add extra fat.
- Place carrots in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover saucepan and steam 4 minutes.
- Add peas and steam 3-4 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Drain and return vegetables to saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
Quick and easy and very yummy. They would have been a tad better with a bit of garlic.
Me and my mom liked this recipe but I felt like something was missing. Some seasoning. I had low fat cream cheese (we don't have fat free in Montreal). DH didn't like it at all because of the cream cheese. Thanks Annacia. Made for Zaar Star Game.
A simple and easy way of dressing up my veggies for tonight's meal! I used creme fraiche and a little black pepper instead of cream cheese and white pepper - lovely thanks Annacia! Made for ZWT3. FT:-)