Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I was able to lighten this refreshing pie by using light and nonfat ingrediants without affecting the delicious flavor.My family didn't even notice the difference.
- 1 reduced-fat 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 can light blueberry pie filling (can use regular if light cannot be found)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (Knox)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- in large mixing bowl,stir sour cream and condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice.
- In small saucepan,combine water and gelatin.
- Bring to boil and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add to mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 and 1/3 cups of blueberry pie filling and pour into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining pie filling on top before serving.