Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This cheesecake recipe has less fat than the traditional, but still is very delicious and satisfying.
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese (blend in blender)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Grease bottom of springform pan.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Cream cheeses together until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bake 325 degrees for 50 minutes or until firm in center.