Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My version of the Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes. She is not shy about using lots of oil. I am trying to keep things a bit lighter, being a city dweller and all.
- Boil potatoes until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray rimmed baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Drain potatoes and place on baking sheet.
- Take potato masher and mash each potato once turn the masher half a turn and mash one more time.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper and herb blend.
- Spray potatoes with oil spray again.
- Place potatoes in oven for 20 -25 minutes until golden brown.