Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lighter version of 95823 from Chris from Kansas.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- nonstick cooking spray
- parmesan cheese
- Dip: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Stir in rest of ingredients (except wonton wrappers and parmesan cheese).
- Spread in serving bowl.
- Before serving, microwave to warm.
- Top with sweet and sour sauce.
- To make wonton strips (for dipping):.
- Cut each wonton wrapper in half.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray (on pan and on top) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5-7 minutes at 375 or until slightly brown.