Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a lighter version of Crème Fraiche for those of us who are watching calories From www.compliments.ca
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, 125 ml
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped 15 ml
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, 5 ml
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence, 2 ml
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam, 60 ml (or your favourite jam)
- muffins or scones or crumpets
- Combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Swirl in jam.
- Serve with muffins, scones or crumpets.
Very light, and easy to make, and may I say tastier than the real thing. And it refrigerates very well. Goes well on soups a little too well! :D
Light and delicious. A breeze to put together and it went well with my bagel. Thanks