1/3 Photos of Lighter Chicken Macaroni Casserole
A lighter version of a favourite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni in salted boiling water until al dente, drain and place in casserole.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients, except the cheese, add 1 ounce of the cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thouroughly.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the top. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until bubbling around the edges and the cheese is melted and crisp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Chicken Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 577.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 37.5 g