- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix pizza sauce with ground beef.
- Quarter biscuits and place in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread ground beef/pizza sauce mixture on top of biscuits.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 20-25 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5-10 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.