Recipe by Chef MB
This is one I got from Weight Watchers. It says it's 4 pts per serving. I think it might be good with cauliflower or asparagus in place of the broccoli, too.
Top Review by Auntie Jan
This was a wonderful veggie dish to go with our roast last night. I used regular mushroom soup instead of the fat free version...that was the only change here besides adding just a little bit of onion in the mix. Next time I'm going to try it with cauliflower. Thanks for a very tasty veggie dish. Everyone loved it. Made for PAC 08
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 10 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and drain the broccoli. Mix all ingredients, pour into a greased casserole pan, and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Note: I would feel free to substitute other fat-free "cream of" soups, and also to change the cheese, as long as you use light or the 2% cheese.