- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon beef broth
- 2 cups sliced freshed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with Pam. Heat over medium-heat. Add beef and onion powder; cook until beef is browned and crumbled. Drain; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Respray skillet and add broth. Saute mushrooms over med-high heat until tender. Stir beef back into pan.
- Combine starch and water together. Add to skillet and cook until thickened.
- Reduce heat and slowly add sour cream, stirring well. Serve over hot noodles.