Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a lighter version of enchiladas. When I make this dish, we don't feel as "stuffed" as we usually do....lol. I'm sure you could use regular ingredients instead of the fat free ones.
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 60 inches flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 medium green pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces mild salsa
- 10 ounces Healthy Request tomato soup
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- Brown the ground beef in nonstick skillet.
- Add onion and green pepper and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add beans and mix well.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels.
- Warm in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
- Add 1/4 cup mixture to the middle of tortilla.
- Fold sides over and roll.
- Place filled tortillas in baking dish seam side down.
- Prepare sauce by adding the remaining ingredients to saucepan.
- Simmer to blend ingredients.
- Pour sauce over the filled tortillas.
- Cover with foil and warm in oven at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes.