1/2 Photos of Lighter Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies
Using sunsweet makes this Lower in fat because it replaces butter, margarine, oil and shortening with a fruit based replacement. Lighter Bake is naturally 100% fat and cholesterol free and is excellent in your heart healthy recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter substitute, Sunsweet Lighter Bake (if you do use butter please take note to use double the amount)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheets lightly with Pam (or use baking parchment paper to avoid any need to prepare pans); set aside.
- 3In mixing bowl, beat together sugars, Lighter Bake, egg and vanilla.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- 5Stir into Lighter Bake mixture.
- 6Stir in oats and raisins.
- 7Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 9Cool on racks.
- 10Enjoy GUILT FREE!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: