Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Coat raisins, chopped celery, chopped apples, and chopped toasted walnuts with a mixture of fat-free mayonnaise and fat-free apple yogurt for a lightened version of traditional Waldorf salad. GOOD TO KNOW: This "light" version of the Waldorf salad cuts back on fat with fat-free mayonnaise and fat-free yogurt. The yogurt gives the dish a little bit of flavor in addition to the apples and celery.
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apple
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free apple-flavored yogurt
- Combine raisins and apple juice in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Combine raisins, celery, apple, and walnuts in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and yogurt.