Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
I revised the traditional high calorie tater tot casserole that is made with ground beef and lots of cheese. This casserole is made with ground turkey and doesn't include cheese. I also added more veggies!
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add spices as turkey is cooking.
- In skillet add cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Add peas and carrots and then simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray, and add turkey mixture to dish.
- Spread tater tots evenly over turkey mixture.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes.