Recipe by landlocked #2
I revised the traditional high calorie tater tot casserole that is made with ground beef and lots of cheese. This casserole is made with ground turkey and doesn't include cheese. I also added more veggies!
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.59 ml red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 283.49 g 1% low-fat milk
- 226.79 g frozen peas
- 226.79 g frozen sliced carrots
- 907.18 g tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add spices as turkey is cooking.
- In skillet add cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Add peas and carrots and then simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray, and add turkey mixture to dish.
- Spread tater tots evenly over turkey mixture.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes.