Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from sparkpeople.com...serve this with some baked chips and you have a great, guilt-free snack!
- 8 ounces neufatel cheese, softened (light cream cheese)
- 1 cup light sour cream or 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cucumber (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup diced green chilis (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup low-fat mexican style taco cheese
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt and taco seasoning in medium bowl.
- Spread over bottom of large dinner plate or small pizza pan.
- Top with remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Chill at least 1 hour; serve with baked tortilla chips.