This is a lighter version of something I found on the 'zaar. I adapted it to be gluten free as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two 1- to 1 1/2 cup oven proof bowls or ramikins and set aside.
- 2Make the filling: Place fruit, suger, flour, cloves & salt into a med. mixing bowl & toss to mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes, dividing evenly.
- 3Make the topping:Place flour sugar & salt in small bowl & blend well. Add butter pieces & toss to coat the butter with the flour mixture. Rub the mixture with your fingertips until you have coarse crumbs. There is no lose flour & the mixture looks pale yellow. Spoon evenly over filling.
- 4Bake until topping is pale gold & fuit filling is bubbling, 30 minute Remove dishes from oven & let cool on a rack for 10- 15 minute Serve warm or at room temperature with icecream or topping of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightened up Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 162.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: