Lightened up Rich Chocolate Pudding
- Combine stevia, cornstarch, salt and chocolate in a medium bowl; gradually stir in milk.
- Cook 2 min in microwave, stirring after each time of cooking, until chocolate melts and mixture is thickening; Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a 3 cup jello mold; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, run a knife around the top, dip mold quickly in and out of hot water, then invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Question about this recipe.