Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adapted this by using stevia and cooking it in the microwave
- 1 tablespoon stevia, liquid
- 1⁄3 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped cream, to garnish
- Combine stevia, cornstarch, salt and chocolate in a medium bowl; gradually stir in milk.
- Cook 2 min in microwave, stirring after each time of cooking, until chocolate melts and mixture is thickening; Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a 3 cup jello mold; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, run a knife around the top, dip mold quickly in and out of hot water, then invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Question about this recipe.