Meredith .F's Note:
A somewhat lighter version of many different chicken/tuna casserole dishes here.....Same great taste though!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Boil chicken breast until tender; drain and cube.
- 3Spread evenly over the bottom of a square casserole dish.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix sour cream and chicken soup in a separate bowl.
- 6Spread the sour cream and soup mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- 7Spread panko crumbs over top of the casserole.
- 8Spoon melted margarine on top over all.
- 9Bake in a 350 degree oven until top is golden brown, approximately 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightened up Easy Creamy Sour Cream Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup