Came up with this recipe while trying to use up what's left in the fridge before moving day. The Weight Watchers cream cheese gives it the richness of an Alfredo sauce without the guilt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2While pasta is boiling prepare 2 bowls.
- 3Place 2 tbsp cream cheese and reduced fat butter in each bowl.
- 4Take about 3 tbsps of the boiling pasta water and place in each bowl to soften the cream cheese and stir.
- 5Drain pasta and place equal amounts in each bowl.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and pepper to taste and stir together until all pasta is coated.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightened up Creamy Spinach Fettucine
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.6 mg
- Sodium 270.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: