Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A slightly lighter version of the old Minute Rice Chicken Divan recipe.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 (10 ounce) packagedeluxe broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in large skillet until lightly browned.
- Add water, sherry, broccoli and soup. Bring to full boil, separating broccoli spears. Stir in rice. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork. Arrange on platter. Sprinkle with cheese.