Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Lightened version of spit in soup's recipe-can't wait to try! Delicious and low carb ......
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 slice crisp cooked bacon, chopped in bits
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml light sour cream
- 118.29 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 226.79 g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Brown hamburger in skillet with onion. Drain well of any excess grease.
- 3Remove and mix in bowl with bacon pieces, breaking up any larger clumps with a fork or pastry mixer until you have a fine mix and press into the bottom of a deep-dish pie pan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in mixer bowl and whip well.
- 6Pour mixture over beef "crust" and bake 40-45 minutes until top is browned and "set".
- 7Cool and enjoy!