1/2 Photos of Lightened Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - Copycat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon diced minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder (Spanish is best)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inchinch")
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) can low fat refried beans
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 2/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1Cook the ground beef over medium heat until brown, then drain.
- 2Return meat to pan and add the salt, onions, paprika, chili powder and water.
- 3Let mixture simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Pre-heat oven to 400.
- 5Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and bake until crisp.
- 6Heat refried beans.
- 7Stack each pizza by first spreading 1/3 C beans on one tortilla.
- 8Next add 1/3 C meat, then another tortilla.
- 9Top the second tortilla with 2 T of salsa.
- 10Divide the tomato, cheese, onions and olives evenly and top in that order.
- 11Bake for an additional 8-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightened Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 1771.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 38.5 g