1/1 Photo of Lightened Maple Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 9 mins
1 hr 4 mins
I love pumpkin pie, but my husband is diabetic. I found an agave nectar that was maple flavored so decided to try it in pumpkin pie. This recipe also uses evaporated milk rather than sweetened condensed milk. And Splenda brown sugar blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, lightly whisk eggs; whisk in agave nectar, sugar substitute and salt until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mace, and pumpkin and combine thoroughly.
- 4Gradually whisk in evaporated milk.
- 5Pour into pie shell.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes until set.
- 8You will probably have to cover crust with tin foil to prevent burning.
- 9Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or maple flavored whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightened Maple Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 234.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown sugar substitute