Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Everyday Food magazine. I love Green Goddess Dressing and wanted to save this lightened version. Serve with grilled fish or shrimp or over a salad.
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 -2 anchovy fillet
- 1 scallion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 small garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- coarse salt and pepper
- Pulse parsley, anchovies, scallion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add mayo, yogurt and vinegar and pulse until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.