This is a tasty dish that you can enjoy with a happy heart
Make and share this Lighten up Linguine With Clams recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until done to taste; drain.
- Melt margarine along with the olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown.
- Stir in clams with juice, parsley, salt and white pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until hot.
- Toss with pasta until evenly coated.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.