1/3 Photos of Lighten up Linguine With Clams
This is a tasty dish that you can enjoy with a happy heart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until done to taste; drain.
- 3Melt margarine along with the olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Saute garlic and mushrooms until golden brown.
- 5Stir in clams with juice, parsley, salt and white pepper.
- 6Cook over medium heat until hot.
- 7Toss with pasta until evenly coated.
- 8Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighten up Linguine With Clams
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 701.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chopped clams with juice