1/1 Photo of Lighten up Creamy Raisin Rice Pudding
This is a low fat version of a classic rice pudding and it tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and rice, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Reduced heat to med/low and cover. Cook stirring occasionally until mixture is creamy and liquid is almost absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- 3Stir in condensed milk, raisons and vanilla.
- 4Cook stirring occasionally until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and let stand covered 10 minutes.
- 6Top with whipped topping and cinnamon if you want.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighten up Creamy Raisin Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk