Recipe by bigbadbrenda
This is a low fat version of a classic rice pudding and it tastes great.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I loved the sound of this and it tasted good but mine was a little gluggy, I don't know what I did wrong. I used dried blueberries & craisins in place of raisins. I want to try this again in future & may revise my rating but this time, it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Thanks for posting!
- 3 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and rice, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduced heat to med/low and cover. Cook stirring occasionally until mixture is creamy and liquid is almost absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- Stir in condensed milk, raisons and vanilla.
- Cook stirring occasionally until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand covered 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped topping and cinnamon if you want.